12 October 2012

That's Life!

I'm just sorting myself out after a mysterious heart problem - where did that come from!  Then on Tuesday I broke my little toe, so I'm hobbling about on a very bruised and painful foot - can't get my shoes on so had to cancel my art group session for this week.  Yesterday I broke a tooth, would you believe.  Aie, aie!  It must be the age thing.  Bits are starting to wilt and drop off like the petals of an old rose.  However, I am back to writing and am well into Chapter Five of The Last Monsoon.  With a bit of luck and good management I might get the whole novel finished this time, though I'm not promising when.  Life does tend to get in the way more and more frequently these days, bless it.  But I'd hate to be without it, wouldn't you?  Alors, onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear from my readers and anyone interested in my artwork.