04 March 2012

New Publication

Well, it's arrived!  The Large Print version of The Raging Spirit appeared in my post box yesterday.  I love the new cover.  The publishers [Thorpe] have always done me proud and the same goes for Robert Hale, the publishers of the original version.  They are all such nice people to work with.

Here's a taster:  For a woman in 1890 the journey to the wild archipelago of St. Kilda, off the coast of Scotland, is hazardous.  Untroubled and undeterred, Meredith accompanies her naturalist father on his expedition, knowing she may have to endure a long stay.  But then she meets the renowned Professor Fergus Macaulay and soon has cause to fear him.  As their boat flounders in savage seas, Meredith is jettisoned overboard.  However, she is saved by a young man called Logan, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Macaulay...and Logan's dark and terrible past is slowly revealed - at great cost to them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear from my readers and anyone interested in my artwork.