04 March 2012

A Novel Dream

I've been having nightmares lately - due, I think, to some tablets I'm taking.  But hey, the dream I had last night, although frightening, has given me a great idea for a thriller and I couldn't wait to get to the computer this morning to record the action!  This isn't the first novel I've dreamed.  People often ask writers where they get their ideas from.  It's not always easy to describe how I get my ideas - they tend just to pop into my head, which I don't think everybody believes.  I wonder how these unbelievers would react hearing that the stories come to me in dreams!  And this time, I not only got the storyline, but the title too - and that is very good news.  No, I'm not revealing storyline or title for the moment.  Not until I get round to writing it up, so you'll just have to keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear from my readers and anyone interested in my artwork.