26 February 2012

Fancy Dress

Last night was a hoot! It was the village carnival and I went as a French artist intent on enjoying myself - and enjoy myself I did. It was great fun and amazing how many people failed to recognise me under the berret, the long black wig tied in a pony tail and the black facial hair - all false I hasten to admit. In fact, it was so false I gradually lost bits of the beard and stuck them back on with the glue I had thought to bring with me. However, when the mustache dropped off into my dessert, giving everybody a good laugh, I decided that enough was enough and ended the evening dancing bare-faced. This was the first time in two years that I was able to dance due to crippling sciatica and arthritis and I was SO happy to do so. Mind you, this morning I'm hobbling a bit, but feeling very satisfied with my achievement.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear from my readers and anyone interested in my artwork.