19 July 2011

Chromacolour magic

I can't possibly blog without giving a very special mention to the medium I prefer as an artist.  It's so special I feel I can do almost anything with this magical product.  I've used Chromacolour now for quite a number of years and find it unbeatable as well as the most versatile paint on the market.  For those of you who don't know of Chromacolour, it's a kind of acryllic.  I say "a kind of" because it seems to be so much more, so much better than the general range of acryllics, which I have tried.  I always go back to Chromacolour.  I use it in bottles and in tubes [liquid or paste].  There's no disagreeable odour, it's beautifully transluscent when you need it to be, and the colours are so much brighter and fresher than anything else I've tried.  I paint in the style of watercolours and in the style of oils, without problem, neither of which medium suited me in the past. Chromacolour has, in fact, changed my  life as an artist. In short, I'm passionate about it and can't recommend it too highly to anyone, whether they are beginners or experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear from my readers and anyone interested in my artwork.